HARMONIZE & VITALIZE VIBRATIONAL HEALING IMMERSION
SELF HEALING TECHNIQUES with SOUND, THERAPEUTIC MOVEMENT, and MEDITATION
This unique experiential play-shop offers a powerful combination of techniques to harmonize your bio energy field (or Aura), and energize your body, while calming and focusing your mind. This process compliments any yoga practice, and reinforces the theory that illness and disease can be prevented by clearing your bio energy field and keeping your physical body flexible and robust…
Sound and Harmonics with Musical Instruments for Healing: Following a brief informative introduction to this practice, we explore various mindful group connective sound practices including chanting sacred healing mantras. Research has shown that vocal toning of ancient seed syllables known as “Bijas” and specifically tuned acoustic environmental sounds are very effective techniques to HARMONIZE the chakras and the Bio energy field. Utilizing a unique protocol, we will also vocalize precise vowel sounds to VITALIZE and clear the organs, while practicing visualization and breath techniques. We implement fundamental principles of the Five Element Theory of Chinese Medicine (TCM) and KOTOTAMA (The Ancient Science of Pure Sound), by experiencing the resonance of Acoustic Musical instruments tuned to pentatonic scales replicating the Five Elements.
Therapeutic Movement: We practice a medical style Chi Gong known as “Tao Yin Fa” to increase physical vitality, flexibility, and strength, while improving mental focus and tonifying the organs.
Elemental Instruments/ Sounds include:
· Base of Spine EARTH (Rocks, Didgeridoo, Ocarina, Udu, Medicine Drum,)
· Kidney/ Bladder WATER (Rain sticks, Water Drum, Kalimba)
· Liver/ Gall Bladder WOOD (Tongue Drum, Blocks, Wood Flute, Seed Rattles)
· Heart FIRE (Harps, Monochord, Autoharp)
· Lung and Large Intestine AIR/METAL (Gongs, Singing Bowls, Flute, Tuning Forks)
· Throat and Head ETHER (Bells, Chimes, Drones)
Additional Healing Modalities include:
· Guided Meditation with accompaniment on Harmonium
· Ecstatic Movement with Live Drumming
· Silence and Body Rhythms (Breath, Heartbeat, Circulation)
HARMONIZE and VITALIZE MODULE 8: HARMONIZING THE BIOFIELD WITH ELEMENTAL ACOUSTIC INSTRUMENTS and MEDITATION
· Application of Acoustic/ Ambient instruments replicating the 5 Elements around the “Biofield”
· Drumming and Closing Circle activity
**The Soundtrack accompaniment to the Module 8 meditation was composed, recorded, produced, and mixed by Christo Karam Pellani.
*** The techniques of KOTOTAMA using acoustic instruments in conjunction with the Five Elements were created and perfected by the research of Fabien Maman and the Tama-Do Academy. www.tama-do.com