A comprehensive step-by-step beginner’s book by Marisa Weppner, MA, CC, ERYT was designed for you to begin a yoga practice in the simplest way possible while in the comfort of your own home. Lay the book open on the floor next to your mat, take your time and move slowly while learning to be comfortable in your own body. You also have access to 28 videos designed as a companion piece to this book. The videos are a helpful visual aid as well as an opportunity to revisit the series again and again. Excellent for everyone, regardless of fitness or flexibility level.
- HARD COVER BOOK
- 183 pages of clear, easy-to-follow instructions with photos on every page.
- Introductions to breath work, mindfulness, the chakras, the history, the effects of yoga on the body, mind and spirit, and so much more!
- ONLINE VIDEOS
- Access to 28 X 10-minute online videos; one for each of the 27 days plus a guided meditation with music by Sheela Bringi.
- Start or recharge a yoga practice in the comfort of your own home
- Go at your own pace as you read instructions and study photos
- Study on the go with easy book format
- Improved decision making
- Increased awareness
- Develop healthier habits